One of the key factors attributing to Topspot's uniqueness is that the platform allows users to create contests of their own and give away prizes. Here are some things to keep in mind when you are offering a prize:
- You are responsible for the delivery of the prize. That includes international shipping costs if a user from a different part of the world wins your comp - so make sure you are willing to factor in the cost of worldwide shipping.
- You are liable to deliver the prize or the cash value amount to the winner.Easy Prize Ideas
- Instagram shoutouts on your feed or story
- Gift cards
- Cash that can be transferred via PayPal or Venmo
- Online products that can be sent locally or internationally Other Prize FAQs:
Why was my comp removed?
In order to keep Topspot's prize system authentic and reliable, all copy-cat or accidental comps intended to be entries will be removed. Also, anything deemed inappropriate that contravenes our Topspot Terms of Service
.How do I contact the winner of my contest?
It's simple! All you have to do is comment on the winning entry with your email and ask the winner to contact you in order to claim the prize..How do I claim a prize if I'm the winner of a contest?
To claim your prize you can comment on your winning entry tagging the comp creator's username and exchange emails or Instagram details to organize how the prize will be given.